PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN FASILITAS TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN FOTO COPY AWY COMP DI PONDOK PESANTREN DARUSSALAM BLOKAGUNG TEGALSARI BANYUWANGI

  • Munawir Munawir Institut Agama Islam Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi

Abstract

Competition in the business world today is getting tighter. This is also felt by
business people in the banking sector who are required to have better quality of
service so as to satisfy the satisfaction of their customers. This study aims to analyze
how much the quality of service and facilities influence customer satisfaction photo
copy of awy comp at the Islamic boarding school of Darussalam Blokagung. After
knowing the review of the related literature, in this study determined important
variables that are strongly suspected to affect customer satisfaction, namely the
quality of services and facilities. Therefore an understanding of the influence of the
quality of services and facilities, with the variables that influence them can be seen
as a strategic basis for the development of consumer satisfaction. So the analysis
applied to this analysis to determine the effect of service quality (X1) and facilities
(X2) on consumer satisfaction (Y), the analysis technique used is multiple linear
regression analysis. The sample in this study were 30 consumers of copies of awy
comp photos at Pondok Pesantren Darussalam Blokagung which were conducted
randomly using purposive sampling technique. The results of the study indicate that
there is a partial and significant influence between service quality variables on
consumer satisfaction variables of 0.233 and there is a partial and significant
influence between facility  variables on consumer satisfaction variables of 0.819.
Facility variables have a dominant influence on customer satisfaction variables
rather than service quality variables. Variable quality of service and facilities
simultaneously (together) and significantly affect the variables of customer
satisfaction by 76.8% and the remaining 23.2% is influenced by other variables
outside the research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Amirul Hadi. 2005. Panduan Riset Dengan Pendekatan Kuantitatif.
Surakarta: MuhammadiyahUniversity Press.
Arikunto. 2006. Prosedur Penenlitain Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Rineka Cipta.
Asep Hermawan. 2009. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis, Yogyakarta: penerbit andi
yogyakarta.
Effendy,1995. Teknik Penyusunan Instrumen Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka
Pelajar.
Husein (2003:67) metode riset bisnis, cetakan kedua, jakarta: gramedia pustaka
utama.
Kotler, el. al (1996) Marketing Management. (12th ed.). New Jersey: Pearson
Lewis dan Booms dalam Tjiptono (2007:121) An Exploratory Study of Sales
Production. Manajemen Dayasaing. Vol.4, No.1, hal 36-46
Margono.2007.Manajemen Kualitas Produk Jasa.Edisi Pertama. Ekonomi UII.
Yogyakarta
Published
2018-07-20
How to Cite
MUNAWIR, Munawir. PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN FASILITAS TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN FOTO COPY AWY COMP DI PONDOK PESANTREN DARUSSALAM BLOKAGUNG TEGALSARI BANYUWANGI. Jurnal Istiqro', [S.l.], v. 4, n. 2, p. 102-113, july 2018. ISSN 2599-3348. Available at: <http://ejournal.iaida.ac.id/index.php/istiqro/article/view/260>. Date accessed: 18 oct. 2018.
Section
Articles