Darussalam English Journal (DEJ) contains articles that meet the following conditions:
- Articles are summaries of scientific papers of research and Thought Outcomes that have not been published or are not in the process of publishing.
- Articles are written in Indonesian, English A maximum of 20 A4 pages with 1.5 spacing
- Articles in Indonesian or English are typed with Times New Roman font size 12 point, while in Arabic typed with Arabic Transparant font size 18 point
- Articles are written with systematics as follows:
- The headline is written in bold small letters except for the first letter of each word using capital letters, for example, Poverty Reduction Strategy According to Islamic Sharia in Banyuwangi District
- The author's name is written without a title, eg Ahmad Munib Syafa'at
- Abstracts in English maximum 250 words with the purpose, methods, and findings
- Keywords in English maximum of five words
- The literature review contains relevant previous research and theoretical foundations
- Research method
- The discussion contains research findings and analysis
- Include the author's identity, consisting of the name and address of the institution, hp number, and email
- Excerpts are written with body note models, for example: (Rosenberg, 1955: 29)
- Writing a bibliography follows the following example:
Brown, H. Dauglas. 200 Principles of Language Learning and Teaching/ H. dauglas brown. -4th ed.p.cm.
Example of the journal:
Ridwan. Implementing Authentic Reading Material to Improve Reading Comprehension Skill of The Tenth Grade Students at SMK 17 Agutus 1945 Muncar Banyuwangi. Jurnal Darussalam: Jurnal Pendidikan, Komunikasi dan Pemikiran Hukum Islam, [S.l.], v. 11, n. 1, p. 1-17, sep. 2019. ISSN 2549-4171.
19. Include a list of libraries quoted only in articles and written alphabetically
20. Tables and pictures are numbered and the title or description is clear
21. Arabic transliteration writing using a library of congress (attached)
22. The article is sent formatted attached file MS Word (RTF)
23. Authors whose articles are published, contribute printing and get the number of proof of loading as much as 1 (one) copies along with the printed release. Articles not loaded will be returned