PENGARUH KETERAMPILAN MANAJERIAL KEPALA SEKOLAH TERHADAP KINERJA GURU DI SMA DARUSSALAM

  • Nur Hidayati IAI Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi
  • Sayu Ida Sadatus Syarifah IAI Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi

Abstract

The objectives of this study are 1). To determine the effect of the Principal's Managerial Skills on Teacher Performance in SMA Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi, 2). To find out how much influence the principal's managerial skills have on teacher performance in SMA Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi. This research uses quantitative descriptive method with product moment technique in data validity test and to find data reliability using alpha formula, while in hypothesis testing using F test and T test using regression models. The population of this study were 42 SMA Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi teachers. After analyzing that it was found that the Principal Managerial Skills were very influential on Teacher Performance in SMA Darussalam Blokagung Banyuwangi as evidenced by the results of data analysis of 67.7% while the remaining 32.3% was influenced by other variables.


 

Published
2020-06-01
How to Cite
HIDAYATI, Nur; SADATUS SYARIFAH, Sayu Ida. PENGARUH KETERAMPILAN MANAJERIAL KEPALA SEKOLAH TERHADAP KINERJA GURU DI SMA DARUSSALAM. Jurnal Tarbiyatuna: Jurnal Kajian Pendidikan, Pemikiran dan Pengembangan Pendidikan Islam, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 01, p. 121-139, june 2020. ISSN 2774-5724. Available at: <https://ejournal.iaida.ac.id/index.php/Tarbiyatuna/article/view/1013>. Date accessed: 16 oct. 2021.
Section
Articles