KERJASAMA MARO PENGOLAHAN SAWAH DALAM PERSPEKTIF HUKUM EKONOMI ISLAM DI DESA TAMANAGUNG KECAMATAN CLURING KABUPATEN BANYUWANGI

Main Article Content

Mamlukah Mamlukah Devi Wahyuningtyas

Abstract

This research aims to find out how the practice of collaborating with rice processing in the Tamanagung Village, Cluring District, Banyuwangi, and knowing how to practice the cooperation with processing of maro in The Tamanagung Village, Cluring District, Banyuwangi the perspective of Islamic economic law. The type used in this study is descriptive analysis, which describes the data that researchers collect both from observations, interviews and documentation. Data analysis uses interactive model analysis techniques. The results of the study are the collaboration carried out by the owner of the paddy field and the paddy farmer, the paddy owner only provides land only, while the paddy cultivator is burdened with material capital and labor to work on the paddy. The practice of maro processing in paddy fields in Tamanagung Village, Cluring District, Banyuwangi Regency is included in the mukhabarah contract. The profit sharing mechanism uses the bawon system (fee). If 100% of the yield is obtained, 20% will be given to the cultivators of the paddy fields, while the remaining 80% of the deduction will be collected between the two parties where each party will get an equal 40% yield.

Article Details

How to Cite
MAMLUKAH, Mamlukah; WAHYUNINGTYAS, Devi. KERJASAMA MARO PENGOLAHAN SAWAH DALAM PERSPEKTIF HUKUM EKONOMI ISLAM DI DESA TAMANAGUNG KECAMATAN CLURING KABUPATEN BANYUWANGI. Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Darussalam, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 1, p. 154-173, oct. 2020. ISSN 2745-8407. Available at: <http://ejournal.iaida.ac.id/index.php/JESDar/article/view/641>. Date accessed: 31 oct. 2020.
Section
Articles